Ski & Snowboard Groups
Mount Snow loves groups and our rates prove it! A dedicated group lodge, easy access for buses, our 16th ticket free policy, and great prices make Mount Snow the right choice for your next Vermont group ski trip.
We understand being a group leader isn't easy. Here at Mount Snow it is our goal to take the hassle out of planning so you can focus on the fun.
Unsure of your group's needs? Check out our Day Group Basics below for a quick reference to group policies, requirements and more.
- Day Group Basics
Below is a snapshot of our group policies, procedures and requirements. For more comprehensive details about Mount Snow Group Sales please take a look at our group leader planning guide which contains helpful information designed to help make your trip planning as seamless as possible.
- To receive the group rate you must purchase 15 or more lift tickets starting on the same day. This can be a combination of different types of lift tickets, i.e. Adult, Youth 1 Day, 2 Day etc... (Learn to Ski/Ride packages and 6 and under tickets do not count towards comp ratio.)
- For every 15 lift tickets you purchase, the 16th ticket will be complimentary
- The complimentary ticket will be of the ticket product that was purchased the most (i.e. purchase 6 adult tickets and 10 youth tickets, the youth ticket will be free)
Exchanges or Credit
- Exchanges or returns must be processed before 11 a.m. on the first day your tickets start
- Any returns must be unused to receive a credit
- We ask all of our groups to pay with one form of payment
- We accept cash, corporate/business checks, and all major credit cards
- Payment can be made ahead of time or when your group leader arrives at the Group Sales Office
- Special arrangements for payments can be made for certain organizations. Please talk to a sales manager for additional details.
Go to our snow guarantee for full details
Group Sales cannot process snow guarantees. Group members must bring their tickets to the Clocktower building and talk with our Guest Service Department to receive a Snow Guarantee.
Easy Online Registration
Please register your group with the group sales office at least 72 hours in advance by filling out our Day Group Registration Form, by calling 800.451.4443, or by emailing email@example.com
Dedicated Group Lodge
Slopeside Sundance Base Lodge is the weekend home of the group sales office along with an equipment rental shop, free bag check, food court, retail store, après bar and weekend lessons. Our office is open daily 30 minutes before the lifts start until 1 p.m. so you can pick up your lift tickets, make any changes, or ask any questions.
Staying Overnight? We Deliver!
With advance payment we will print your tickets and deliver them the night before to the Grand Summit Resort Hotel, Snow Lake Lodge, as well as some of the local lodging properties.
No Group Deposit
We do not require a group deposit, but we do ask that you register your group with us ahead of time so we can serve you better.
- Helpful Forms
DAY GROUP ORDER FORM GROUP LEADER PLANNING GUIDE FIRST AID CONTACT FORM REQUEST INFORMATION FORM
With many different lodging options, from slopeside convenience of the Grand Summit Resort Hotel to the value of Snow Lake Lodge or the full amenities of one of our many condo units, Group Sales can set you up in the perfect accommodations at a special group rate. For details please call 1.800.261.9442 or email us for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of our overnight groups have the option to customize their package to include lift tickets, rentals, lessons, and food and beverage. Fully customize your trip to suit your group's individual needs with the help of our sales managers.