Weddings at Mount Snow
Host a perfect Vermont wedding weekend in any season. We specialize in helping you with all the details so you can truly enjoy this special time with your family and friends.
With the flexible event spaces at Mount Snow you have choices for everything from rehearsal dinner to farewell brunch, letting you create a wedding weekend that is uniquely yours and beautiful in every season.
Say your vows under the pergola with the Green Mountain National Forest as your backdrop. Your family and friends will watch your processional lead up the flower lined stone pathway from their white garden chairs.
Grand Summit Patio:
Adjacent to the wedding garden, the patio is anchored by a hand laid stonework gas fireplace with seating for over a dozen of your guests. The perfect setting for your cocktail or welcome reception or even a post wedding breakfast.
Somerset Grand Ballroom:
Let your dinner reception reflect your style. The perfect canvas for decorating as little or as much as you'd like, our Somerset Ballroom features a large deck with valley views; two different solid wood dance floors that are permanently inlaid for a clean look and the ability to divide into three sections to accommodate weddings of 100-400 comfortably.
Mount Snow's new base lodge offers incredible, state-of-the-art spaces for any special occasion. It features a floor to ceiling hand cut stone fireplace with massive doors that convert the space to a slopeside open-air venue with a 9,000 square foot patio and an outdoor fireplace. Receptions have the option to use one or two levels, all handicap accessible. The lodge features two indoor bars, outdoor bar service, and is available for receptions for 5-300 people.
Each Mount Snow wedding includes
- Chairs for your reception
- Garden chairs for your outdoor ceremony
- 6 ft round guest tables, accommodating up to 12 guests each
- Cake, gift, placecard and other tables with appropriate linens
- Guest table napkins in your choice of color from current year's selection
- Floor length guest table linens in your choice of white or ivory
- All Glassware, China, and Silverware
- Complimentary menu tasting for the wedding couple (sample menu)
- Naturespa treatment discounts for your guests on your wedding weekend
- Discounted guest accommodations with 10 or more rooms per night
- An onsite wedding coordinator for your wedding weekend who will also assist in your meal planning process.
- A wedding menu to reflect your tastes. You can select from our catering menu or work with our skilled food and beverage staff to personalize your offerings. All food and beverage must be purchased from Mount Snow with the exception of your wedding cake, which must be purchased from a licensed professional
- Complimentary suite for your wedding night (room minimums apply)
guest lodging options
Discounted guest room rates are available with a minimum of 10 rooms needed on one night and arranged through our wedding staff. The Grand Summit Resort Hotel offers a variety of accommodations from Studios that sleep 2 to Three Bedroom Suites sleeping 10.
Snow Lake Lodge is open during peak times throughout the year and offers standard hotel rooms and suites for those seeking a big resort alternative.
Mount Snow managed condominiums offer home style accommodations and the flexibility of up to four bedrooms.
Here is a selection of photos from our wonderful weddings at Mount Snow
(photos courtesy of Chris Kors Photography, Melissa Koren Photography, Osorio Arts Photography, PJN Photography, Steve Holmes Photography, and Thamer Photography)
(video courtesy of Micah Dudash)
What our Weddings are saying
Don't take our word for it, see what some of the top wedding websites in the world have to say about Weddings at Mount Snow.