- Open Spring, Summer, and Fall
- Open Monday-Friday
- For Children ages 6 week to 5 years
- Location: Clocktower Building
- Contact: 802.464.4152
Whether they're just crawling or ready to run, jump and climb, kids ages 6 weeks to 5 years will have an adventure packed day through hands-on learning and outdoor adventure. Centrally located in the Clocktower Building in the Main Base Area, Mount Snow Child Care is a welcoming, state-licensed facility that provides individual classrooms full of enriching age appropriate activities.
For children entering 1st grade or above, check out Outdoor Exploration Camp.
Hours of operation
- Spring, Summer, Fall:
- Open Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: Closed
- Closed: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day
- Mini Camp: June 18 - August 31: More information below
$59 per day
Here is what a typical day at Mount Snow child care entails:
|8:30am - 9:00am:||Drop Off|
|9:00am - 9:30am:||Morning Snack|
|1:00pm - 3:00pm||Quiet Time|
|3:00pm - 4:30pm||Free Time|
The infant room is based on the individual's schedule, so the Little Acorns will not follow the above schedule.
|Little Acorns||6 weeks - 12 months||1:4|
|Birches||13 months - 23 months (walkers)||1:4|
|Willows/Maples||24 months - 35 months||1:5|
|Redwoods||3 & 4 years||1:10|
|Owls (Mini Camp Only)||Children entering Kindergarten in Fall 2018||1:10|
Mini Camp (june 18 - August 31)
During summer months, Mount Snow Child Care transitions into a summer camp style program. Child Care Mini Camp, is located in our welcoming, state-licensed facility that provides age appropriate activities while we explore our indoor and outdoor environments. Children are placed in age appropriate classrooms as they engage in hands-on activities including arts and crafts, hiking, biking, water play, and exploring Mount Snow's natural environments, all located in the Green Mountain National Forest.
Please inquire with Child Care for more information on Mini Camp's swim lesson program for children ages 3, 4, & 5.
What to Bring:
- Diapers and Wipes
- Bottles and Baby Food
- Picnic lunch with a morning and afternoon snack; PLEASE DO NOT PACK ITEMS THAT CONTAIN PEANUTS!
- Change of clothes, jacket/sweatshirt, pants, and extra socks
- Sneakers and/or closed-toe sandals
- Bathing suit and towel
- Sunblock & Bug Spray (no aerosol cans)
- Bike or Trike (appropriate for child's size and ability, encouraged ages 3 and up!)
- Bike helmet
- For more information please call Child Care at 802.464.4152
- Reservations are required for ALL Child Care Programs
- Reservations are charged in full when booked.
At drop off you will be required to fill out a registration form with emergency and medical information. This will be kept on file for the season. Save time at drop off by filling it out ahead of time!
- Helpful Information
- Prepare your child for the day ahead by explaining to them why they are here and reassure them that you will return for them at the end of the day. Also make sure they are well rested and have a good breakfast
- At drop off you will be required to fill out a registration form with emergency and medical information. This will be kept on file for the season. Save time at drop off by filling it out ahead of time!
- Label all personal belongings with your child's name
- Please wash your hands and your child's hands upon entering our facility.
- Children will be served a morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack, as well as a choice of milk or water. Please see the daily schedule for snack and lunch times.
- If your child has severe allergies or dietary restrictions please check with Child Care to make sure we can accommodate these needs, or feel free to bring your own food.
- Child Care is a PEANUT FREE facility.
- Please notify Child Care prior to your arrival if your child has any special needs. The more we know about your child the better!
- We strive to keep all children in our care safe and healthy, so please keep into consideration our Health Care Policy. No child will be admitted into the facility that is too ill to be in Child Care. Download Mount Snow's Child Care Health Policy
- Child Care staff are not authorized to administer medication. If your child requires medication during the day you will need to set aside time to administer it.
- At your arrival, parents/guardians will be given a security tag that must be presented and returned at visits and pick up. Only people on your pick up list will have access to the facility with proper ID
- Nannies, parents, family members, etc. are not allowed to remain in Child Care throughout the day.
- In order to maintain the integrity of our program please arrive during drop off times. If your child will be arriving after 10:00am please inform Child Care in advance.
- Child Care closes at 4:30pm. Please be prompt at pick up time
- We keep a babysitting book at the Child Care front desk for babysitting requests. Mount Snow provides this only as a courtesy, and staff will call you upon availability to make arrangements.
- You may cancel by 10:00am the day of t
ing and bring the vouchers with you on the first day of lessons
- You may cancel by 10:00am the day of t