Mount Snow's tubing hill has up to eight lanes of all thrills, no skills fun for the whole family. Whether you choose to spend your day tubing instead of skiing or make it your choice après-ski activity, you're sure to have a good time. Located right at the base of Mount Snow between the Main Base Lodge and the Grand Summit Resort Hotel, our hill is one of the biggest in Vermont and features its own covered surface lift called "the Magic Carpet." Enjoy a thrilling ride down and then relax as the Magic Carpet whisks you back to the top for another exciting slide!
The Tubing Hill is now closed for the 2018-19 winter
For your safety, we ask that you follow these tubing guidelines:
- One person per tube, no lap riders.
- Riders must be able to control their own tube.
- No running starts or pushes
- Tubers must sit in tube, no laying on belly
- Ski boots not allowed.
- Chains allowed at supervisor's discretion
- No one under the influence of alcohol.
Tubing tickets can be purchased at the top of the tubing hill, or at any ticket window during the winter.