Summer Child Care
JUNE 13 - AUGUST 26
- Open Spring, Summer and Fall!
- Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Closed: Independence Day
- Ages 6 weeks - entering kindergarten
- Location: Clocktower Building
- Contact: 802.464.4152
During summer months, Mount Snow Child Care transitions into a summer camp style program. Summer Child Care is located in our welcoming, state-licensed facility that provides age appropriate activities while we explore our indoor and outdoor environments. Children are placed in age-appropriate classrooms as they engage in hands-on activities including arts and crafts, hiking, biking, water play, and exploring Mount Snow’s natural environments, all located in the Green Mountain National Forest.
For Outdoor Exploration Camp (1st grade - 9th grade) Click HERE.
typical daily schedule
9:00 a.m.: Drop off
9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.: Morning snack
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.: Morning activities
10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: Outdoor Adventure
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.: Lunch
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.: Quiet time / Owls Outdoor Adventure
3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.: Snack time
3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.: Pick up / Free play in the playground
The infant room is based on the individual's schedule, so Little Acorns will not follow the above schedule.
what to bring
- Diapers and wipes
- Bottles and baby food
- Picnic lunch with a morning and afternoon stack; please do not pack items containing peanuts!
- Change of clothes, jacket/sweatshirt, and extra socks
- Sneakers and/or closed-toe sandals
- Bathing suit and towel
- Sunblock and bug spray
- Water bottle
- Bike or trike (appropriate for child's size and ability, encouraged ages 3 and up!)
- Helmets and other protective gear
|LITTLE ACORNS||6 WEEKS - 12 MONTHS||1:4|
|BIRCHES||13 MONTHS - 23 MONTHS (WALKERS)||1:4|
|WILLOWS||24 MONTHS - 35 MONTHS||1:5|
|MAPLES||3 YEARS - PRE- K||1:10|
|OWLS||CHILDREN ENTERING KINDERGARTEN IN FALL 2016||1:10|
- For more information, please call child care at 802.464.4152
- Reservations are required for ALL child care programs
At drop off, you will be required to fill out a registration form with emergency and medical information. this will be kept on file for the season. Save time at drop off by filling it out ahead of time!
Registration Form: Coming Soon
2016-2017 child care season pass
Allows you to book as many days as you wish throughout the season for one flat rate. Once purchased simply fill out a calendar and we will reserve your spot. Once submitted you can add additional dates by calling our reservation department at least 24 hours prior to lesson start times.
First Child: $1,750 | BUY NOW
Any additional sibling: $1,650 | BUY NOW
- Helpful Information
- Prepare your child for the day ahead by explaining to them why they are here and reassure them that you will return for them at the end of the day. Also make sure they are well rested and have a good breakfast
- At drop off you will be required to fill out a registration form with emergency and medical information. This will be kept on file for the season. Save time at drop off by filling it out ahead of time! Click here to download a Child Care Registration Form. Please fill out this form and bring it with you on your child's first day.
- Label all personal belongings with your child's name
- Please wash your hands and your child's hands upon entering our facility.
- Children will be served a morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack, as well as a choice of milk or water. Please see the daily schedule for snack and lunch times.
- If your child has severe allergies or dietary restrictions please check with Cub Camp to make sure we can accommodate these needs, or feel free to bring your own food.
- Child Care is a PEANUT FREE facility.
- Please notify Child Care prior to your arrival if your child has any special needs. The more we know about your child the better!
- We strive to keep all children in our care safe and healthy, so please keep into consideration our Health Care Policy. No child will be admitted into the facility that is too ill to be in Child Care. Download Mount Snow's Child Care Health Policy
- Child Care staff are not authorized to administer medication. If your child requires medication during the day you will need to set aside time to administer it.
- At your arrival, parents/guardians will be given a security tag that must be presented and returned at visits and pick up. Only people on your pick up list will have access to the facility with proper ID
- Nannies, parents, family members, etc. are not allowed to remain in Child Care throughout the day.
- In order to maintain the integrity of our program please arrive during drop off times. If your child will be arriving after 10:00am please inform Child Care in advance.
- Child Care closes at 4:30pm. Please be prompt at pick up time
- We keep a babysitting book at the Child Care front desk for babysitting requests. Mount Snow provides this only as a courtesy, and staff will call you upon availability to make arrangements.
There are 3 ways to cancel your ski school reservation, at least one of which must be done exactly as stated below prior to the lesson start time in order to receive a voucher for the cancelled lesson:
- You may cancel by 10:00am the day of the lesson in person at the Solutions Desk (lower level of Discovery Center building)
- Email email@example.com
- Call 800.889.4411 and choose option 3 or call 802.464.4152
To cancel by phone or email, please included the following information, otherwise your cancellation will not be processed:
- The name of the student taking lessons
- Program they were signed up for
- The date you want to cancel
- A number at which we can call you back
We require full payment at time of booking. If you cancel more than 72 hours in advanced (from the lesson start time) you can receive a refund minus a $25 booking fee per guest, per day canceled. If you need to cancel within 72 hours from the start time of the lesson, there is no refund but you may receive a voucher good for another day of your program, which is good for one calendar year.
Please note: The Mount Snow Ski & Snowboard School programs operate every day the mountain is open; even when it’s cold, windy, rainy or snowy. If you wish to cancel for any of those reasons, you may, but you must follow our cancellation procedure.
Using Vouchers From Last Year:
If you have a voucher from last year that you would like to use towards a new reservation, please give our reservations office a call at 800.889.4411. We will need you to provide us with the voucher codes at the time of booking and bring the vouchers with you on the first day of lessons.