Learn to Ride
- Open daily
- For Snowboarders ages 13+
- Location: Discovery Center
- Contact: 800.889.4411
Mount Snow is the best place for snowboarding lessons in Vermont, with our all-terrain-park Carinthia mountain face, and exceptional snowboarding instructors. We have great instructors, a dedicated learning facility, specially designed learning equipment and a teaching process that will help you to develop the basics of snowboarding.
We've designed this program with your needs and goals in mind. Our Learn to Ride Program and our Guaranteed Learning Method will get you on the hill having fun and learning a new sport in no time!
For snowboarding first-timers / $99
- Groups meet at 9:30am and 11:30am behind the Discovery Center
- Register in the first floor of the Discovery Center building.
- Costs includes clinic (up to 3 hours), rental equipment and learning-area lift ticket.
- Reservations are requested (required during busy weekends and holidays)
For snowboarding beginners / $106
- Groups meet at 9:30am and 1:30pm
- Please arrive at the Discovery Center building 30 minutes prior to clinic
- Cost includes 2-hour clinic, rental equipment and learning-area lift ticket.
- Reservatios requested (required during busy weekends and holidays)
For snowboarding intermediates / $150
- Now that you have mastered the learning terrain, it's time to put your skills to the test as you explore more of the mountain and we introduce you to blue terrain.
- Our intermediate snowboarding lessons package offers you a two-hour clinic, rentals and full mountain lift ticket
- Group times are at 9:30am, 11:30am, and 1:30pm.
- Reservations requested (required during busy weekends and holidays)
For more information on snowboarding lessons, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To book a private lesson, please visit us in the Discovery Center in the Main Base Area or call 800.889.4411.
- Cancelling Reservations
We take all payment in full at the time of the booking. Outside of 72 hours before the reservation, you may receive a refund minus a $30 fee per day, per lesson. Inside of 72 hours before the reservation, you may receive only a voucher. Vouchers are valid for one calendar year and will be issued for the full amount of the lesson. Good for only ski school products, no food, rentals, lift tickets, or retail.
There are 2 ways to cancel your ski school reservation, at least one of which must be done exactly as stated below prior to the lesson start time in order to receive a voucher for the cancelled lesson:
- You may cancel in person at the Solutions Desk (lower level of Discovery Center building)
- Fill out the Lesson Cancellation online form
- Using Vouchers From Last Year
Using Vouchers From Last Year:
Vouchers may be used at any Ski School ticket locations. If the booking is made in person, the voucher may be applied to the cost of the lesson. If reserving by phone,(800) 889-4411, we take all payment in full at the time of booking. Once you present the voucher to a Ski School Ticket Agent on the day of the lesson, you will be refunded the full amount of the voucher. Refunds may take up to a week to process.