- Open daily
- For Skiers and Snowboarders Age 3
- Location: Discovery Building
- Clinics offered from 9:30-11:30 and 1:30-3:30 daily
- Contact: 800.889.4411
Cub Camp is our program dedicated to your 3 year old's skiing or snowboarding addiction! Cub Campers will enjoy a 2-hour program including a ski or ride clinic taught by our professional ski and snowboard school instructors. Just outside our door is the magic carpet and gentle learning hill ideal for building confidence through age-appropriate teaching techniques, and of course having fun. The Burton Riglet park is a specially-designed learning park to teach young riders all the basics.
|1 Half Day||$94|
|2 Half Days||$188|
|3 Half Days||$282|
|4 Half Days||$376|
|5 Half Days||$470|
Make a reservation online below or by calling 800.889.4411.
Save time by completing our Clinic Registration Form at home and bringing it with you on your first day!
- Helpful Information
- Prepare your child for the day ahead by explaining to them why they are here and sure them that you will return for them at the end of the lesson. Also make sure they are well rested and have a good breakfast.
- For the success of the ski or snowboard lesson we ask parents view the lesson from a distance.
- Save time by completing our Clinic Registration Form at home and bringing it with you on your first day!
- Label all personal belongings with your child's name.
- Please wash your hands and your child's hands upon entering our facility.
- If your child has severe allergies or dietary restrictions, please check with Cub Camp to make sure we can accommodate these needs, or feel free to bring your own snack.
- Please do not provide peanut snacks to your child in our facility.
- We strive to keep all children in our care safe and healthy, so please keep into consideration our Health Care Policy. No child will be admitted into the facility that is too ill to be in Cub Camp.
- Cub Camp staff are not authorized to administer medication. If your child requires medication during the lesson you will need to set aside time to administer it.
- At your arrival, parents/guardians will be given a security tag that must be presented and returned at pick up.
- Nannies, parents, family members, etc. are not allowed to remain in Cub Camp throughout the lesson.
- In order to maintain the integrity of our program please arrive during drop off times.
- Our goal is to create a positive experience for our skiers and riders both on and off the hill. To ensure a successful experience, we will not force a child to participate if he or she is unhappy.
- Cub Camp ends at 3:30pm. Please be prompt at pick up time.
- Cancelling Reservations
Advanced Reservation Cancellation Policy: All reservations must be canceled or changed at least 48 hours before the scheduled day of a lesson. All reservations are eligible for an item voucher good until 4/30/2020, or a refund minus a processing fee of $30.00 per item with 48 hours advanced notice. Missed lessons, “No-Shows”, and Cancellations made after a lesson start are not eligible for a credit voucher or a refund. Cancellations can be made by going to www.mountsnow.com/ski-ride/
lesson-cancellation/or by calling 802-889-4411.
- Using Vouchers
Vouchers may be used at any Ski School ticket locations. If the booking is made in person, the voucher may be applied to the cost of the lesson. If reserving by phone,(800) 889-4411, we take all payment in full at the time of booking. Once you present the voucher to a Ski School Ticket Agent on the day of the lesson, you will be refunded the full amount of the voucher. Refunds may take up to a week to process.