- Open Daily
- For Skiers and Snowboarders Age 3
- Location: Discovery Building
- Contact: 800.889.4411
Cub Camp is our program dedicated to your 3 year old's skiing or snowboarding addiction! Cub Campers will enjoy a 2-hour program including a ski or ride clinic taught by our professional ski and snowboard school instructors. Just outside our door is the magic carpet and gentle learning hill ideal for building confidence through age-appropriate teaching techniques, and of course having fun. The Burton Riglet park is a specially-designed learning park to teach young riders all the basics.
Rate - $85 per 2-hour session
Make a reservation online below or by calling 800.889.4411.
At drop off you will be required to fill out a registration form with emergency and medical information. This will be kept on file for the season. Save time at drop off by filling it out ahead of time!
2017-18 form coming soon
- Helpful Information
- Prepare your child for the day ahead by explaining to them why they are here and sure them that you will return for them at the end of the lesson. Also make sure they are well rested and have a good breakfast
- For the success of the ski lesson we ask parents view the lesson from a distance.
- A drop off you will be required to fill out a registration form with emergency and medical information. This will be kept on file for the season. Save time at drop off by filling it out ahead of time! 2017-18 form coming soon.
- Label all personal belongings with your child's name
- Please wash your hands and your child's hands upon entering our facility.
- If your child has severe allergies or dietary restrictions please check with Cub Camp to make sure we can accommodate these needs, or feel free to bring your own snack.
- Cub camp is a PEANUT FREE facility.
- Please notify Cub Camp prior to your arrival if your child has any special needs. The more we know about your child the better!
- We strive to keep all children in our care safe and healthy, so please keep into consideration our Health Care Policy. No child will be admitted into the facility that is too ill to be in Cub Camp. Download Mount Snow's Child Care Health Policy
- Cub Camp staff are not authorized to administer medication. If your child requires medication during the lesson you will need to set aside time to administer it.
- At your arrival, parents/guardians will be given a security tag that must be presented and returned at visits and pick up. Only people on your pick up list will have access to the facility with proper ID
- Nannies, parents, family members, etc. are not allowed to remain in Cub Camp throughout the lesson.
- In order to maintain the integrity of our program please arrive during drop off times. If your child will be arriving after 9:30am please inform Cub Camp in advance.
- Our goal is to create a positive experience for our skiers and riders both on and off the hill. To ensure a successful skiing experience we will not force a child to participate if he or she is unhappy
- Cub Camp closes at 3:30pm. Please be prompt at pick up time
- Cancelling Reservations
We take all payment in full at the time of the booking. Outside of 72 hours before the reservation, you may receive a refund minus a $25 fee per day, per lesson. Inside of 72 hours before the reservation, you may receive only a voucher. Vouchers are valid for one calendar year and will be issued for the full amount of the lesson. Good for only ski school products, no food, rentals, lift tickets, or retail.
There are 2 ways to cancel your ski school reservation, at least one of which must be done exactly as stated below prior to the lesson start time in order to receive a voucher for the cancelled lesson:
- Visit the Kids Registration Desk (lower level of Discovery Center building)
- Fill out the Lesson Cancellation online form
- Using Vouchers
Vouchers may be used at any Ski School ticket locations. If the booking is made in person, the voucher may be applied to the cost of the lesson. If reserving by phone,(800) 889-4411, we take all payment in full at the time of booking. Once you present the voucher to a Ski School Ticket Agent on the day of the lesson, you will be refunded the full amount of the voucher. Refunds may take up to a week to process.