Season Pass & Daily Rates
There is no charge for use of the Crosstown Trails. WARNING - Use of these trails is at your own risk.
Buy one, get one free!Purchase 1 lift ticket for Mount Snow Bike Park and receive 1 free.* In addition, you can receive 1 free standard downhill bike or pad rental with every paid downhill bike or pad rental. So, grab a buddy and get out there!
*Offer available only in person at Mount Snow Sports at the Grand. Limit 2 free tickets per customer, per day. All tickets, bike rentals or pad rentals must be used on the same day. Promotion does not include downhill demo bike rentals. Valid now through 10/7/18.
Get lift tickets online in advance to save!
Adult Mountain Biking Lift & Trail Rates
Youth (7-17)/Senior (65+) Mountain Biking Lift & Trail Rates
This $99 midweek package includes a lift ticket, rental bike, and protective equipment. Must be booked in advance.
Include a performance bike in your midweek package for just $129.
Mountain Biking Season Pass Options
Season Pass Benefits Include:
- Four $25 mountain bike tickets
- 20% off one daily bike rental
- 20% off retail
|Lift/Trail||Lift/Trail Upgrade*||Trail Only|
*Upgrade your Peak Pass for mountain bike use during the summer.
Scenic Chairlift Rides (All Ages)
Pricing subject to change
Children 6 and Under ride our scenic chair for FREE with a parent or guardian
- Mount Snow Sports is open daily during the summer 9:00am to 5:00pm
- All guests must check in at Mount Snow Sports
- Hiking is free but all guests must sign an Expressed Assumption of Risk
- Lift Serviced riding is suited for advanced to expert riders
- Crosstown, which is not lift serviced, is suited for beginner to expert riders
- Call Mount Snow Sports at 802.464.6640 for more information