Boston.com Ski and Snowboard Expo
Tuesday, November 8, 2016
It’s time again for the unofficial kick-off to winter The Boston.com Ski & Snowboard Expo. The Mount Snow crew are packing our X6’s and heading down to Boston to help spread the good word of snow with our sister mountains, Crotched, Attitash and Wildcat.
- Thursday, November 10: 3pm - 10pm
- Veteran's Day, Friday, November 11: 10am - 10pm
- Saturday, November 12: 10am - 8pm
- Sunday, November 13: 10am - 6pm
So what’s so special about this show? Not only is it a great time to pick up your season passes in advance, it’s also home to some screaming deals you can only find at the Expo. Once the show ends these deals are gone for good!
BOSTON SKI THREE
- A three-pack of lift tickets valid anytime at Mount Snow for only $179. This product is transferable and valid through the end of the 2016-17 winter season.
- The Peak Passport provides four lift tickets, one to each of the Peak Resorts Mountains at the Expo - Attitash , Wildcat , Crotched , and of course Mount Snow - for just $149. Plus, visit all four mountains, and receive a bonus fifth lift ticket valid at any mountain. This product is non-transferable and is valid through the end of the 2016-17 winter season.
DISCOUNT GIFT CARDS
- Ski and Stay packages available at Snow Lake Lodge starting at only $69!
- All Peak Pass Season Pass products will be available for purchase. Ski and Ride at all seven Northeast Peak Resorts on a single pass and enjoy additional benefits like discounted lift tickets for guests, retail and lodging savings, special deals on summer attractions and events, and more. Show special prices start at just $379 with zero blackout dates!
Already purchased your Peak Pass?
- Pick it up at the Expo. If you have chosen one of the Peak Resorts attending the Expo - Attitash, Wildcat, Crotched, and Mount Snow - as your “home mountain,” stop by their booth during the Expo to pick up your season pass and be ready to hit the slopes on day one.
Directions and tickets available @ www.bewisports.com/boston-expo