5 Great Things About this Weekend
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Truly, there are dozens of great things to talk about but these five are top-of-mind.
- Have you heard about the Friday-Saturday snowstorm? A foot or more seems to be a popular forecast. Just saying, and no...this is not an April Fool's prank!
- Sunbrook reopens for the weekend to celebrate our snowstorm.
- The Traveler Peak Pass is valid every day of the week beginning April 1... at every participating Peak Pass resort .
- Winter Brewer's Fest on Saturday with 20 breweries and too many flavors to count. Hint: get your tickets in advance and save $10. Must buy your tickets online by 11:59 pm on March 31. Season passholders too - get your tickets in advance. My favorite band, Jeff Tuohy is playing.
- The Glade-iator on Sunday. Ripcord should be sweeeet with fresh snow. If you register in advance, online, you save $10.
That's my top five reasons to hang out with us this weekend. Let's hear your list!
p.s. The most frequently asked question these days is, "when is the mountain closing?" At this point we are taking it week by week (yes, we are open next midweek, April 3-7.) I think the snow will hold out so now we will watch skier traffic closely. As long as the snow/weather and skier traffic is favorable, we will stay open. I would guess that our last day of operation will be April 9 or 16. As soon as we know, we will let you know.
I snapped some photos of my morning ski-around. Enjoy!
Southbowl in photo above
Plummet in photo above