Freestyle Comp 12.15-12.16.18
Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Hope your week is going great. A couple of notes so everyone is up to speed.
- Please reply to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org today if you're going to Stratton for Rail Jam on Sunday.
- We are not going to Okemo for Moguls.
- Normal training will take place at Mount Snow both days this weekend.
- Goal sheets will be coming out soon. Please begin discussions about season intentions, goal sheets will be used to align coaching tactics with athlete's direction. There will also be a list of events for you to check off so we can plan around attendees.
- We had very few complaints about hunger and thirst last week. Thank you for preparing the kids well. Snack in the pocket and a quick water break mid morning will be our intention. Let me know if you object.
Thank you everyone!
Head Freestyle Coach MSTC
MOUNT SNOW, VERMONT
USSA 400 Ariel