Freestyle Comp 12.8-12.9.18
Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Well it's mid week and the feel of winter is back in the air. Rest assured the Ops team will have the hill back in shape after that blast of moisture was infused into the base.
On tap for the weekend we have a few items of note.
- There will be a mogul training line/jump just off inferno on the Half Pipe work road.
- Mogul athletes will be focused on using the site to get their air game worked out.
- Freeski athletes will be looking to continue skill building in the parks. Sounds like the diggers have something new in the works for us too!
- Parent's meet and greet is Saturday 4:30-6 - there will be some snacks and soft drinks. BYOB if you please. We will be addressing the competition calendars parent's code of conduct, along with any and all of your questions. See you there!
There were a few hungry bellies and a bunch of dry mouths during the morning sessions last weekend. This was a giveaway that some of us are not getting enough water over night and in the morning before training.
- We will be looking to eliminate the 10am Break in order to maximize the time on the hill.
- Snack in the pocket will be important. We will do fly by water stops as needed.
The dedication on Sunday was well respected by the coaching staff. I can't say enough about this group and how pumped we are to be able to work with such great kids. Thanks a million times over!
See you Saturday!!
Head Freestyle Coach MSTC
MOUNT SNOW, VERMONT
USSA 400 Ariel