Development Program 1.26 - 1.27.19
Wednesday, January 23, 2019
This weekend the forecast calls for a return to seasonable temps with a little snow on Sunday. The skiing should be very good.
Saturday we will be free skiing all around the mountain looking for some fresh snow.
Sunday we will be setting a Duel Giant Slalom Course on Charlie’s and work on improving our racing skills.
We have passed the half way point for the Development Program this season. It’s a good time to start coming every weekend if you haven’t so far. The snow is always better as we head into February and our Events get going.
Take a look at what we have planned for the balance of the season:
- Sunday, February 3, - Duel Mogul Course Event. ( & Patriots Win Super Bowl )
- Saturday, February 9, - Valentine’s Day Race.
- Sunday, February 17, - Crazy Hat Race.
- Sunday, March 3, - Obstacle Course Event.
- Saturday, March 9, - Parent Race Training.
- Sunday, March 10, - Parent / Child Race.
- Sunday, March 17, - Last day of program & Ice Cream Social.
See you Saturday,