- Open Daily
- For Skiers Age 3
- Location: Clocktower Building
- Contact: 802.464.4152
Cub Camp is our ski program dedicated to your 3 year old's skiing addiction! Cub Campers will enjoy a full day of childcare with a 1-hour clinic taught by our professional ski school instructors. Just outside our door is the magic carpet and gentle learning hill ideal for building confidence through age-appropriate teaching techniques, and of course having fun. When they're not on the slopes, kids will enjoy a variety of play, games and ski focused activities inside our childcare facility. This program is offered as full-day sessions only.
Weekdays: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Weekends & Holidays: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Cub Camp Daily Schedule:
|8:00/8:30am - 9:30am:||Drop Off|
|9:00am - 9:30am:||Morning Snack|
|10:00am||Ski Clinic / Morning Activities (circle time, arts & crafts, music, play)|
|11:00am||Ski Clinic / Morning Activities (early lunch for afternoon ski groups)|
|12:00pm||Lunch / Ski Clinic|
|1:00pm - 3:00pm||Quiet Time / Ski Clinic (if required)|
|3:00pm - 3:30pm||Snack Time|
|3:30pm - 4:30pm||Free Play|
*At drop off you will be notified of your child's approximate ski clinic time. Ski clinic times may vary depending on group dynamics! For the integrity of our program please respect drop off times, later drop off may result in your child missing their ski lesson.
Daily Rate - $112
Make a reservation online below or by calling Child Care at 802.464.4152.
At drop off you will be required to fill out a registration form with emergency and medical information. This will be kept on file for the season. Save time at drop off by filling it out ahead of time!
- Helpful Information
- Prepare your child for the day ahead by explaining to them why they are here and sure them that you will return for them at the end of the day. Also make sure they are well rested and have a good breakfast
- For the success of the ski lesson we ask parents view the lesson from a distance.
- A drop off you will be required to fill out a registration form with emergency and medical information. This will be kept on file for the season. Save time at drop off by filling it out ahead of time! Click here to download a Child Care/Cub Camp Registration Form. Please Fill out this form and bring it with you on your child's first day.
- Label all personal belongings with your child's name
- Please wash your hands and your child's hands upon entering our facility.
- Cub Campers will be served a morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack, as well as a choice of milk or water. Please see the daily schedule for snack and lunch times.
- If your child has severe allergies or dietary restrictions please check with Cub Camp to make sure we can accommodate these needs, or feel free to bring your own food.
- Cub camp is a PEANUT FREE facility.
- Please notify Cub Camp prior to your arrival if your child has any special needs. The more we know about your child the better!
- We strive to keep all children in our care safe and healthy, so please keep into consideration our Health Care Policy. No child will be admitted into the facility that is too ill to be in Cub Camp. Download Mount Snow's Child Care Health Policy
- Cub Camp staff are not authorized to administer medication. If your child requires medication during the day you will need to set aside time to administer it.
- At your arrival, parents/guardians will be given a security tag that must be presented and returned at visits and pick up. Only people on your pick up list will have access to the facility with proper ID
- Nannies, parents, family members, etc. are not allowed to remain in Cub Camp throughout the day.
- In order to maintain the integrity of our program please arrive during drop off times. If your child will be arriving after 9:30am please inform Cub Camp in advance.
- Our goal is to create a positive experience for our skiers both on the hill and in the classroom. To ensure a successful skiing experience we will not force a child to participate if he or she is unhappy
- Cub Camp closes at 4:30pm. Please be prompt at pick up time
- We keep a babysitting book at the Child Care front desk for babysitting requests. Mount Snow provides this only as a courtesy, and staff will call you upon availability to make arrangements.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancelling Reservations
We take all payment in full at the time of the booking. Outside of 72 hours before the reservation, you may receive a refund minus a $25 fee per day, per lesson. Inside of 72 hours before the reservation, you may receive only a voucher. Vouchers are valid for one calendar year and will be issued for the full amount of the lesson. Good for only ski school products, no food, rentals, lift tickets, or retail.
There are 2 ways to cancel your ski school reservation, at least one of which must be done exactly as stated below prior to the lesson start time in order to receive a voucher for the cancelled lesson:
- Visit the Kids Registration Desk (lower level of Discovery Center building)
- Fill out the Lesson Cancellation online form
- Using Vouchers
Vouchers may be used at any Ski School ticket locations. If the booking is made in person, the voucher may be applied to the cost of the lesson. If reserving by phone,(800) 889-4411, we take all payment in full at the time of booking. Once you present the voucher to a Ski School Ticket Agent on the day of the lesson, you will be refunded the full amount of the voucher. Refunds may take up to a week to process.