Ski Council Discounts
We ♥ Snow. That's why you're here, right?
We ♥ GoodDeals. Who doesn't?
We ♥ GreatCustomerService. Because that's what it's all about.
Click the button below, and it all comes together. Buy your bulk tickets online and skip visiting us in the group sales office.
Bulk Tickets Info
Bulk Ticket Perks
- No blackout dates.
- Purchase anytime during the 2019-20 season.
- Bulk tickets are not date specific and can be used anytime during the 2019-20 season.
- Realize at the last minute you want to head to Mount Snow? No problem, purchase day of!
- Redeem at any ticket window.
- No limitations on the number of bulk tickets you can purchase.
How to Purchase Bulk Tickets:
- Use your ski club’s specific login and password and then click SEE AVAILABLE ITEMS, then select bulk tickets.
- The calendar or date on the page is the current date and can be disregarded. Bulk tickets are not date specific.
- Enter quantity. You can purchase as many bulk tickets as you need for the 2019-20 season.
- Add to Cart>Proceed to Checkout>Log In as a returning customer or check out as a guest.
- Your credit card will be charged when you check out online.
- Please note that online bulk tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
What Comes Next:
- You will receive an email that includes a link to a web page that displays barcodes.
- Click on the link. Each unique barcode represents a lift ticket you purchased. The barcode(s) must be scanned at the ticket window to redeem your lift ticket.
- There are two ways to present the barcode at the ticket window: 1) print the page before you come to the mountain and bring the print-out with you, or 2) have the page open on your mobile device. In either case, the staff member at the ticket window will scan the barcode and provide you with your lift ticket for the day. Once a barcode is scanned, it cannot be used again.
WHERE TO GO:
- Weekends and holidays: visit Sundance Lodge to redeem tickets
- Midweek, non holiday: visit the Clocktower to redeem tickets
- No returns on any online bulk tickets.
- Must show your club card with current council sticker at the time of redemption.
- Cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- If you purchase more than one bulk ticket at a time, please keep the confirmation information in your email.
Every Day Benefits Program
Ski council members still receive discounted lift ticket rates any day of the week for the entire ski season. Purchase at the Mount Snow group sales office*.
*Present your current ski club membership card and valid photo ID at the Mount Snow group sales office to receive a group rate lift ticket any day of the 2019-20 season. The group sales office is located inside the Clocktower Building, Monday - Friday (8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.), and in Sundance Base Lodge weekends and holidays (7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.). We will issue one ticket per card and all members must be present and have a photo ID.
We’re here to help. Give us a call at 800-451-4443 to speak with a friendly group-sales professional, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.