Leagues & Junior Golf
Mount Snow Golf Club offers weekly men's and ladies' leagues which are a great opportunity to meet new friends, enjoy time with old friends and have a fun nine hole round on the course with the chance at winning some good stuff! After your round, be sure to head into Fairways for a cocktail and great food while MSGC staff gathers cards and announces prizes. We look forward to seeing you there!
FRIDAY NIGHT NINE AND DINE
Join us Friday nights from June 29 through August 31 for a couples 9-hole scramble followed by dinner and drinks at Fairways Restaurant. Couples will be paired up randomly each week for a 4-person scramble. Nine hole shotgun start at 5:00pm. It's a great time! Please call the Pro Shop at 802.464.4254 for more information.
$75 per Couple Includes Golf and Dinner
Member Price—$48 per Couple for Golf and Dinner
MSGC is happy to announce the return of the Season long 9-hole League Format for the 2018 Season. Two person Matchplay Format. Sign up as a single and the Pro Shop Staff will pair you with someone or sign up with a partner. Deadline to register is Friday, June 8.
Informational Meeting and Skins Game—Friday, June 1 at 5:00pm
- $85.00 League Entry Fee per person includes End of Season Dinner, Weekly Closest to Pin Contests, and End of Season Prizes.
- 5:00pm Shotgun start every Thursday
- Two Person Teams, sign up as a single or with a partner
- 75% Handicap—MUST HAVE USGA HANDICAP
- $10 Weekly Skins Game, Gross and Net.
- $20 for non-members (9-holes and cart, does not include weekly skins game)
- League is every Thursday 5:00 pm shotgun from June 14 to August 30 plus playoffs *Subject to change
- End of Season Dinner—9/7
Available Dates: 6/14, 6/21, 6/28, 7/5, 7/12, 7/19, 7/26, 8/9, 8/16, 8/23, 8/30. Playoffs: 9/6, 9/13
NO LEAGUE 8/2
LADIES' LEAGUE & FREE CLINIC
MSGC is excited to host a free weekly Clinic by our PGA Professionals and 9-hole play every Wednesday from June 20 – August 15
- Free weekly clinic covering different aspect of the Game starting at 3:00pm for Intermediate Players
- Free weekly clinic covering different aspect of the Game starting at 4:00pm for Beginner Players
- 9 holes of golf at 4:00pm
- Cart Fee for Members / Employees // $25 for Non-Members (Fee includes weekly Game and 9-holes w/ Cart)
Available Dates: 6/20, 6/27, 7/11, 7/18, 7/25, 8/1, 8/8, 8/15
NO LEAGUE & CLINIC 7/4
We're all about helping shape the future of golf, which is why our PGA pros at Mount Snow Golf Club put on the weekly Junior Golf Program. This program provides a tremendously affordable opportunity for kids age 7–16 to learn all things golf, including on-course instruction.
Weekly Junior Program for Children ages 7 to 16 years old
- Starting Friday, July 13, 2018
- Ages 7-11 Wednesdays at 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Ages 12-16 Fridays at 5:30pm-7:00pm
- Instruction and on course play each week with a PGA Professional
Ages 7-11 Available Dates: 7/18, 7/25, 8/1, 8/15
NO CLINIC 8/8
Ages 12-16 Available Dates: 7/13, 7/20, 7/27, 8/3, 8/17
NO CLINIC 8/10
Cost is $20 per week
Work on a different aspect of the Game each week along with on course play with the Professionals.
Nike Junior Camp
The Original Golf School offers advanced juniors a week of high-level golf instruction. Championship golf, great accommodations, and expert instruction from one of the most respected instructors in New England make this program one of the best in the Northeast.
The atmosphere is golf-intensive and the focus is placed squarely on improvement. All aspects of golf, both mental and physical, are addressed. Our collection of venues is superb and we have arguably the best group of school directors in junior golf today.
- Instruction from nationally recognized teaching professionals
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio of approximately 4:1
- Daily course play with focus on improving all aspects of competitive play
- Evening discussions on tournament preparation, club-fitting, practice routines, opportunities for college golf
- Each participant will take home a personalized dvd, a golf school instructional book, and a copy of Jay Morelli's latest book, "Secrets of the Short Game"
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
Available dates: June 24-28
Cost is $1,565 for overnight accommodations, $1,365 without overnight accommodations
Click here for more information about the Nike Junior Golf Camp.
Please contact the Pro Shop at 802.464.4254 for more information or to sign up