Mount Snow Golf Club
We are practicing all health and safety guidelines to keep our employees, members, and guests safe. Below is a complete overview of the protocols we have put in place to ensure our collective safety.
When you arrive, the experience will feel a bit different than past years as we adjust to the new COVID-19 world we are living in. During your visit, we can assure you that our team of professionals at Mount Snow, are committed to providing exceptional and safe golf experiences to our valued members and guests while adhering to all federal, state and local guidelines during the COVID-19 emergency. Additionally, we are following recommendations set forth by the CMAA, PGA and GCSAA to effectively operate in a safe and responsible manner.
Here is what you can expect for your golf experience –
Who can play?
- Stay home if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Check the Vermont state requirements HERE
- Mount Snow Golf Club will be offering tee times daily. Please book tee times in advance online.
CHECK IN PROCESS
- Tee times for daily and member play must be made in advance online
- Please note, we cannot accommodate walk-ins at this time.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your tee time, and allow for additional spacing between vehicles when parking. If you arrive earlier than your 15 minute check-in window, please stay in your car. Socializing in the parking lot before or after rounds is prohibited.
- All check-ins will be outside of the Pro Shop. Employees will be wearing masks, and six-foot distancing is required at all times, at check-in and on course.
FACILITY ACCESS & COMMON SPACES
- The Pro Shop will not be open at this time.
- Masks are required in and around the clubhouse.
- While walking is encouraged, carts will be available and will be thoroughly sanitized between use. Unless players are from the same household, carts will be limited to one person. Please note, carts must be reserved in advance, with payment required for member rounds.
- Restrooms are available downstairs in the clubhouse with increased cleaning frequency.
- The putting green will be available with 6-foot distancing enforced. However, the driving range will remain closed, as will club storage and the locker room.
- Single serve, pre-packaged snacks, food, beverages, and condiments will be available for grab-and-go.
- Please abide by all safety signage.
ON COURSE EXPERIENCE
- Please limit your groups to four people and we ask that only one group be on the tee box at a time.
- Please maintain appropriate distance from other players and parties on the course
- Flags sticks are to remain pinned with a small insert to allow for easy ball retrieval.
- The following items will not be available on course: ball washers, bunker rakes, water stations, trash receptacles, and restrooms.
- A scorecard, pencil, and tees are available upon request.
POST ROUND EXPERIENCE
- Please leave promptly upon completion of your round. Socializing in the parking lot before or after rounds is prohibited.
- Golf carts will be cleaned and disinfected after each use
- All common areas, clubhouse and on course restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected each hour of operation
- Sanitizers are available for public use and located in commons areas
Tee times and rates
Save time and money by booking a tee time online in advance!
View course stats.
Mount Snow Golf Club offers a number of different membership levels, all designed to fit different schedules, budgets and groups. Check out our Member Events!
Mount Snow Golf Club is located on 95 Country Club Road, West Dover, VT.