Season Passholder Appreciation Weekend
Saturday February 01 - Sunday February 02
We say thanks to our valued Season Passholders with a weekend full of fun events. Plus all season passes are valid all weekend long!
All passholders, Peak & Epic, are invited to join us for all the great events below. Please make sure you have your Season Pass with you for each event.
Retail Disount: 2/1 and 2/2 only, all passholders (Peak and Epic) can receive an additional 10% off in all retail outlets. Discount cannot exceed 30% and cannot be combined with clearance sales. Sale excludes GoPro and Custom footbeds.
Saturday, February 1
7:30 a.m. AM Express
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Free Tubing for Passholders
2:00 p.m. Wine and Cheese Social at the Grand Summit Resort Hotel Ballroom
Bring your pass to receive a free drink ticket as well as your raffle tickets
2:30 p.m. Statement from GM Erik Barnes at the Grand Summit Resort Hotel Ballroom
2:00 p.m. – 4 p.m. Free S’mores for passholders @ tubing hill
2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Passholder Raffle
- In the Grand Summit Resort Hotel Ballroom
- Show your season pass and receive 5 raffle tickets. Drop tickets in prize buckets. You MUST have your season pass with you to participate
- Under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Winners will be posted Sunday morning at locations in the Main Base Lodge and mountsnow.com/raffle
- PLEASE WRITE LEGIBLY
- Please walk over from Main Base Lodge or park in the Sundance parking lot
Sunday, February 2
Passholder Uphill Challenge – Skin, snowshoe or hike to the summit and if you beat first chair of AM express on foot, you win a prize!
- Must obtain Uphill Pass by Saturday @ 4pm from season pass office
- Summit Lodge doors will open at 6:45am
- Free coffee & hot chocolate, no food available
- Must be able to get down (no downloading allowed)
- Prizes limited to the first 50 to reach the summit
7:30 a.m. AM Express
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Free tubing for Passholders
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Free Race Gates for Passholders on Charlie’s Chase
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Weiner Roast at the bottom of Charlie’s Chase (hot dog, chips and drink)