Season Passholder Appreciation Weekend
Saturday February 03 - Sunday February 04
We say thanks to our valued Season Passholders with a weekend full of fun events and more. This is the one weekend a year when any and all Mount Snow 2017/18 Season Passes are valid, so there is no excuse for you not to come and join in on the fun!
In addition to all the great events, Passholders will also receive an additional 10% off their regular pass discounts at all retail locations.
Saturday, February 3
7:30 a.m. AM Express at the Bluebird Express
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Free Tubing for Passholders
11:30 a.m. Wine and Cheese Q&A with Mount Snow’s Senior Management Team at the Grand Summit Resort Hotel Ballroom
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Free S’mores for Passholders @ the tubing hill
3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Passholder Raffle
- In the Deerfield Room at the Grand Summit Hotel.
- Show your season pass and receive 5 raffle tickets. Drop tickets in the prize buckets of your choosing.
- Passholder must be present and have pass. Under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Pass must have been bought at Mount Snow
- Winners posted Sunday morning at locations in MBL and mountsnow.com/raffle
- PLEASE WRITE LEGIBLY - If we can't read your writing, you can't win!
- Please walk over from MBL or park in Sundance.
- All raffle tickets will be pooled at the end to win a 18/19 season pass
Sunday, February 4
EARLY - Passholder Uphill Challenge – Skin, snowshoe or hike to the summit and if you beat first chair of AM express on foot, you win a prize!
- You must obtain Uphill Pass by Saturday @ 4pm from the Season Pass office. (FREE)
- Summit Lodge doors will open at 6:45am
- Free coffee & hot chocolate, no food available
- Must be able to get down (no downloading allowed)
- Prizes limited to the first 50 to reach the Summit Lodge
7:30 a.m. AM Express
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Free tubing for Passholders
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Free Race Gates for Passholders on Charlie’s Chase
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Weiner Roast at the bottom of Charlie’s (hot dog, chips and drink) served by Directors Team/Marketing
1:00 p.m. – 3 p.m. Free S’mores for Passholders @ tubing hill