New Year's Eve Family Dinner Party at The Grand Summit Resort Hotel
Monday December 31
6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Grand Summit Resort Hotel
Celebrate the New Year with our annual New Year's Eve Dinner and Dance Party at the Grand Summit Resort Hotel in the ballroom. A buffet dinner will be served from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. followed by a dance party from 10:30 p.m. until 2019! Contact Mount Snow Central Reservations at 800.866.8634 for more information.
- Doors open at 6pm with the event ending at 9:30 p.m.
- Buffet dinner will be served from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Champagne toast will be served at 9pm for ages 21 and over. Cider will be served for ages 20 and under.
- Party favors are included in dinner price
- For your entertainment there will be a DJ plus a Mad Scientist, strolling balloon creations by Mr. Twisty, magic with Jay McMahon, and face painter Claire Miller.
- A cash bar will be available for those over 21 years of age from 6 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Per person cost: Adult, ages 13 and over: $130.00, Children, ages 6-12: $65.00. No cost for children under 5. These prices do include tax and gratuity.
- Reservations are required and are now open.
- Full payment will be required at the time of booking. Cancellations received by 5 p.m. on Monday, December 17th will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations received after 5 p.m. on December 17th, will forfeit the reservation amount.
- Guests of the dinner party are welcome to stay for the ‘after party’ beginning at 10:30pm until 1 a.m. for no additional cost. The ballroom will be re-set from 9:30-10:30 p.m. and most tables will be moved or removed and a ‘nightclub’ atmosphere will be set up.