Jack Jump World Championships
Sunday March 03
The Jack Jump World Championships return to Mount Snow again this March! A combination of homemade Jack Jump design and ingenuity and user skill will factor into determining who can make it down our dual paneled slalom Charlie's Chase course with the best combined time. After the race join us for an after party complete with awards and a bib raffle for all competitors.
Speed, great racing, fantastic crashes and a ton of fun make the Jack Jump World Championships at Mount Snow a can't miss- So get your Jack Jump ready!
- 9am – 12pm Registration on the 2nd Floor of the Main Base Lodge
- 10am – 12pm Practice on Charlie's Chase
- 12:45pm Pee Wees (5 and under) will race at bottom of course. Come cheer them on!
- 1pm Race - 2 runs apiece, one on the red course one on blue. Results are based on combined time
- 3:30pm Awards and Party @ on 2nd floor of the Main Base Lodge
Cost is $50 – includes race, lift ticket, party & prizes. $30 if you have a Season Pass. Leash/Tether required. Helmets are recommended. Categories are Men’s, Women’s, Juniors (11-16 year olds), Kids (10 & under), Pee Wee (5 & under – no charge). The race is a dual format on Charlie’s Chase. You’ll be able to ride Lift #9 Canyon Express and Lift #11 Grand Summit Express. Children under the age of 18 need a parent/guardian present at registration.