24th Annual Mount Snow Brewers Festival
Saturday September 01 - Sunday September 02
12pm - 6pm
The renowned celebration of beer, music and food celebrates its 24th anniversary Labor Day weekend much to the delight of visitors that have made it their annual tradition.
- Ticket Windows open at 10am each day for both Will Call and Day-Of purchases. Last ticket sale is 5:00pm and can be bought at Clock Tower & Toll Haus
- Gates open at 12:00 p.m. each day and close at 6:00 p.m.
- Last Token and Last Call are at 5:15 p.m., Last Pour is at 5:30 p.m.
- Scenic Rides – Last ticket sale is 4:30pm and last ride up is 5pm. Tickets will be available at Clock Tower, Toll Haus, MSS Grand, and at the Bluebird Barn
- Bullwheel & Summit Bars Last Call is 5:15pm and Last Pour is 5:30pm
1-Day Brewers - Sunday
Includes 1-day admission, 24th Annual Brewers Festival glass, and 2 drink tokens. Must be 21+ to redeem.
$40 at the window
1-Day Brewers - Sunday - Designated Driver
Includes 1-day admission, souvenir water bottle and ticket for one free non-alcoholic drink. Designated Drivers cannot drink alcohol inside the venue.
$20 at the window
1-Day Brewers - Sunday - Under 21 years
Includes 1-day admission, souvenir water bottle and ticket for one free non-alcoholic drink.
$20 at the window
SCENIC RIDE TICKETS
1-Day Scenic Ride Ticket
Includes unlimited rides for 1 person, on 1 day. Take a scenic ride on the Bluebird Express to the summit of Mount Snow.
$15 at the window
Includes unlimited rides for 4 people, on 1 day.
$50 at the window
The Mount Snow Brewers Festival is established as one of the premier events of its kind in the Northeast, named one of The 20 Best Summer Destinations In Ski Country by FREESKIER Magazine , and we are expecting nearly 50 different breweries to be on-hand pouring their beers and ciders from 100+ different taps.
As always, there will be tons of great food options on the festival grounds with a huge BBQ on Cuzzins deck along with vendors whipping up waffles, pizza, tacos, and a few other surprises to satiate your appetite.
Quality live music will be on-stage throughout the event starting on Saturday with a performance by Brewers Festival favorite Jeff Tuohy Band , rocking out upbeat covers and groovy originals that keep you dancing, with more live music from Acoustica , Elliot St Alibi , and Kwame Binea Shakedown on Sunday.
Back again this year is the always popular annual team t-shirt contest where the team with the most creative t-shirts, as voted on by the public, get FREE admission to the 11th Annual Winter Brewers Festival in April. Teams must meet at the 60th Anniversary chair near the Bluebird Express on Saturday at 1:30pm or 4:30pm. Your team can have as many people as you’d like, but the prize will be limited to a maximum of 10 entries to the 11th Annual Winter Brewers Festival.
Start your Brewers Festival weekend off by burning a few calories in support of a great cause! For the fifth year, Mount Snow and the American Cancer Society have teamed up to bring you the Hops For Hope 5k , a fun run with all proceeds going to the American Cancer Society. The top fundraiser will receive a 2018/19 Mount Snow Season Pass!
|Brown's Brewing||Bud Light||Citizen Cider|
|Dogfish Head||Farnham Ale & Lager||Foolproof|
|Halyard||Idle Hands||Jack's Abby|
|Lawsons Finest||Long Trail||Maine Beer Co|
|Rouge Brewing||Sam Adams||Shacksbury Cidery|
|Stella Artois||Stone Corral||Stowe Cider|
|Switchback||Trout River||Two Roads|
|UFO||von Trapp Brewing||Whetstone|
|Zero Gravity||more to come...|
- Bring your lawn chairs and lawn games, but please leave your dogs at home.
- No coolers allowed
- Additional tokens will be available to purchase for $3 each in the festival.
- Beers with 8% ABV or higher will be poured to a 7 oz pour line.
- Event will happen rain or shine. Tickets and festival passes are non-refundable.
- Check out our FAQ
To see how fun this event is for yourself, check out the 22nd Brewers Festival!