20th Annual Mount Snow Oktoberfest
Saturday October 07 - Sunday October 08
Like most German-themed Oktoberfest events, the 20th Annual Mount Snow Oktoberfest will have plenty of beer, schnitzel and Oom-pah music; but throw in kids games, pumpkin painting, an apple sling shot and the famous “schnitzel toss” and you’ve got two days of fun for the whole family! A Columbus Day Weekend tradition since 1997, the Mount Snow Oktoberfest is one of our signature festivals and was named a 2017 Top 10 Fall Event by the Vermont Chamber of Commerce.
The Kid’s Zone is where families will find festival games like the beanbag toss, a huge bouncy house, pumpkin painting and other kid-friendly activities. While the young ones are playing, the big kids can enjoy a large selection of beers from at least 25 different German and domestic breweries as well as authentic German fare served out of Marktfrisch in the Main Base Lodge and the sausage roast outside of Cuzzins. Plus, try your hand at games like the keg toss, yodeling contest and stein holding. For you shoppers, don't forget the 44th Annual Harvest Arts & Crafts Show going on inside the Base Lodge and for the "athletic beer drinkers" there’s the 6th Annual Gulp and Gallop 5k Beer Run on Saturday!
The Bluebird Express will be open each day of the festival for scenic rides to the summit! The Bullwheel will be open with beer and food as well. Please note: due to high demand, we will have to limit uphill capacity to the summit. Check with the lift staff about wait times before going for your ride.
New This Year
New this year in our expanded venue, we'll have:
- Touch-A-Truck: All weekend long come check out some of the heavy equipment Mount Snow uses, including a snow-cat and the pipe-cutting Zaug! And as a special bonus, the West Dover Fire Department will be setting up their ladder truck in the Drop Zone from 1pm-3pm on Saturday! Included with Oktoberfest admission.
- Kids Obstacle Course - Go over, under, around, and through all kinds of fun obstacles in this kid sized obstacle course! Included with Oktoberfest admission.
- Bungee Trampoline - Come bounce on the Bungee Trampoline for $5 for 3 minutes
- Mechanical Bull - For the adults, see how long you can stay on our Mechanical Bull! $5 for 3 tries.
- Gates open at 11 a.m. and the festival closes at 5 p.m.
- Last ticket sale will be at 4 p.m. both days.
- Last token sale 4:15pm. Last Call at 4:15 p.m. Last Pour is at 4:30 p.m.
- Gulp & Gallop 5k - Saturday only @ 9am
- 1pm Keg Toss (Adults Only)
- 2pm Kids Kool Aid 1k - Saturday Only
- 3pm Stein Holding
- 3:30pm Schnitzel Toss
- 4:30pm Yodeling Contest
|ADULT DRINKER 1-DAY**||$40|
|ADULT DRINKER 2-DAY**||$50|
|CHILDREN 6 & UNDER||FREE|
*Must buy before 11:59pm on October 5 for Online pricing
**All Drinker admissions receive a 16 oz stein glass and 1 beer token. Tokens will be on sale for $5.
2 Nights/2 Days: $167 Grand Summit Hotel, $134 at Snow Lake Lodge, $100 at area lodge
~Mount Snow thanks you for helping to make Oktoberfest a smoke free event.
Partial Brewery List*: Additional Breweries TBA
- Allagash Brewing Co
- Berkshire Brewing Co
- Champlain Orchards
- Citizen Cider
- Dogfish Head
- Groennfell Meadery
- Halyard Brewing Co
- Harpoon Brewing
- Jack's Abby Brewing
- Lagunitas Brewing Co
- Long Trail Brewing Co
- Lost Nation
- Otter Creek
- Shed Brewery
- Shipyard Brewing
- Sierra Nevada
- Stella Artois
- Stone Corral Brewery
- Stowe Cider
- Switchback Brewing
- Trout River Brewing Co
- Two Roads
- von Trapp Brewing
- Wurzburger Hofbrau
*subject to change