why mount snow?
At Mount Snow we are just like a big family. We care about each other and the company and it shows in our passion for our work. From those of us that are here because we love winter sports, to those of us that are here because we have bills to pay, we truly value the camaraderie and friendships created here. Mount Snow consistently gets high ratings from our guests for "Friendly Staff", and it is no surprise to us. We love our jobs and it shows!
perks & privileges
Mount Snow's people are its greates asset, and we are very proud of that! We provide the opportunity to enjoy all the resort has to offer, and we encourage staff to have fun each and every day. To show appreciation for our remarkably great staff, we offer the following perks & privileges:
- Free winter lift pass
- Free mid-week golf
- Free ski/snowboard lessons
- Discounted food and retail products
- Discounted rentals and repairs
- Free public transportation
- Employee parties and activities
- Discounted access to special events
- Free fitness classes
- Discounted child care
- Reciprocal skiing privileges
- Discounted spa services
- Employee recognition program
Year round staff may also receive:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Long & Short term disability insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid vacation and personal days
Remarkably great service
For us at Mount Snow, Remarkable Great Service means going the extra step above and beyond our guest's expectations. Providing Remarkably Great Service requires teamwork, efficiency, communication and a positive attitude from each and every employee. Maintaining a positive attitude is actually a job requirement at Mount Snow. It's about doing things like smiling, making eye contact, greeting every single guest, giving correct information, and of course, having fun! It also means running our operations intelligently and making decisions that make sense to our guests. It means showing up for work on time and wearing a nametag. It means taking a positive approach even when our guests might be tired and grumpy. If you are the type of person who takes pride in giving exceptional customer service, then Mount Snow could just be the place for you!
grooming & appearance
Presentation is everything! Mount Snow staff must always present themselves in a neat, well-groomed manner, and our style of dress should always be appropriate and professional. While some departments may have more stringent standards, always check with your supervisor in regards to dress code and appearance. Here are our basics:
- Clothing must be clean, pressed and undamaged.
- No midriffs or tank tops. Sleeveless shirts are acceptable for Women only.
- T-Shirts are only allowed when they are Mount Snow uniform T-shirts, specific to the department and position.
- Clothing with competing resort logos are not allowed
- Skirts, skorts, and shorts must be an appropriate length no higher than 3" above the knee.
- Potentially offensive tattoos may not be visible.
- Jewelry must be appropriate and may not be extreme or distracting. Piercings are limited to earlobes
- Perfume and cologne should be subtle and not excessive
- Hair must be neatly trimmed and groomed with no extreme or distracting styles or colors.
- During work-related water activities, women must wear one-piece bathing suits.
- Men must shave every day. Beards, mustaches and sideburns must be neatly trimmed.
Fill our our Job Application to apply today!