Cub Camp Helpful Information
- Prepare your child for the day ahead by explaining to them why they are here and sure them that you will return for them at the end of the day. Also make sure they are well rested and have a good breakfast
- For the success of the ski lesson we ask parents view the lesson from a distance.
- A drop off you will be required to fill out a registration form with emergency and medical information. This will be kept on file for the season. Save time at drop off by filling it out ahead of time! Click here to download a Cub Camp Registration Form. Please fill out this form and bring it with you on your child's first day.
- Label all personal belongings with your child's name
- Please wash your hands and your child's hands upon entering our facility.
- Cub Campers will be served a morning snack, as well as a choice of milk or water. Please see the daily schedule for snack and lunch times.
- If your child has severe allergies or dietary restrictions please check with Cub Camp to make sure we can accommodate these needs, or feel free to bring your own food.
- Cub camp is a PEANUT FREE facility.
- Please notify Cub Camp prior to your arrival if your child has any special needs. The more we know about your child the better!
- We strive to keep all children in our care safe and healthy, so please keep into consideration our Health Care Policy. No child will be admitted into the facility that is too ill to be in Cub Camp. Download Mount Snow's Child Care Health Policy
- Cub Camp staff are not authorized to administer medication. If your child requires medication during the day you will need to set aside time to administer it.
- At your arrival, parents/guardians will be given a security tag that must be presented and returned at visits and pick up. Only people on your pick up list will have access to the facility with proper ID
- Nannies, parents, family members, etc. are not allowed to remain in Cub Camp throughout the day.
- In order to maintain the integrity of our program please arrive during drop off times. If your child will be arriving after 9:30am please inform Cub Camp in advance.
- Our goal is to create a positive experience for our skiers both on the hill and in the classroom. To ensure a successful skiing experience we will not force a child to participate if he or she is unhappy
- Cub Camp closes at 4:30pm. Please be prompt at pick up time
- We keep a babysitting book at the Child Care front desk for babysitting requests. Mount Snow provides this only as a courtesy, and staff will call you upon availability to make arrangements.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org