Mount Snow Bike Park
Since we opened our lifts to mountain biking 32 years ago, Mount Snow has been putting smiles on dirt-covered faces every summer. Our terrain and trail system is rooted deep in the heritage of Downhill Mountain biking with the resort hosting dozens of major events, like the Eastern States Cup Downhill finals in 2017 & 2018.
In the past few years we have been progressively integrating features like berms, ladders, manmade surfaces, and dirt jumps into Mount Snow's trail system; staying ahead of what has become expected of the new age bike park. Mount Snow is home to Gateway, which is one of the longest introductory downhill trails in the East. Anyone who is already comfortable on a downhill mountain bike now has the opportunity to let gravity do the work without having to be an expert.
For all things Mount Snow Bike Park, stop into Mount Snow Sports at the Main or give us a call at 802.464.4041.
There is no charge for use of the Crosstown Trails. WARNING - Use of these trails is at your own risk.
MOUNTAIN BIKE season passes
|Lift/Trail||Lift/Trail Upgrade*||Trail Only|
*Upgrade your 2019-20 Peak Pass to include mountain biking for just $99 at anytime
mountain bike day tickets
|1 Day (Weekend)||1 Day (Midweek)||Afternoon||Trail Only|
Save when you buy online in advance! Just pick your dates in the calendar below.
Pricing subject to change
Children 6 and Under ride our scenic chair for FREE with a parent or guardian
- Mount Snow Sports at The Main is open Thursday through Sunday during the summer 10:00am to 5:00pm
- All guests must check in at Mount Snow Sports
- Hiking is free but all guests must sign an Expressed Assumption of Risk
- Lift Serviced riding is suited for intermediate to expert riders
- Crosstown, which is not lift serviced, is suited for beginner to expert riders
- Call Mount Snow Sports at 802.464.4041 for more information
Get the latest on trail conditions, lift schedule, events, media, and more!
Find out when the Canyon Express
lift is running, all summer long.
Whether you're looking to get your feet dirty for the first time or take your riding skills to the next level, our experienced
MTB guides will help you get there.
Rentals & DEMOS
No Bike? No pads? No helmet? No Problem! Mount Snow Sports is fully stocked with some of the highest quality bikes and gear in the business available to rent.
Check out our system of summer trails for biking.
Please, No Dogs Allowed:
For the safety of our guests, dogs are not allowed at Mount Snow.
Mount Snow Bike Park Equipment Requirements:
- Closed toe and heel shoes
- All bikes are required to have a front suspension. No rigid frame bikes are permitted.
- All bikes are required to have working front and rear hand brakes.
- Knobby tires
- All bikes must have a tire width of 3" or less. Bikes with larger tires will not fit into our lift racks securely.
Mount Snow Bike Park Strongly Recommends:
- Full Face helmets are strongly recommended and available for rent
- Full suspension bikes are strongly recommended and available for rent
- Elbow, knee, and shin pads are strongly recommended and available for rent
- Gloves are strongly recommended
- Disc brakes are strongly recommended
- Goggles, glasses, or some type of eye protection is strongly recommended
- Body armor and neck braces are recommended for anyone that wants additional protection and support
The US Forest Service currently classifies e-bikes as a motor vehicle. Since Mount Snow operates on USFS land and our downhill mountain biking trails are designated for non-motorized use, e-bikes are not permitted on the Canyon Express lift. We encourage e-bike guests to enjoy the Base Loop and Crosstown Trails.