- Open Mon - Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- For Children ages 6 week to 6 years
- Location: Clocktower Building
- Contact: 802.464.4152
Whether they're just crawling or ready to run, jump and climb, kids ages 6 weeks to 6 years will laugh their way through a day filled with hands-on learning and fun. Centrally located in the Clocktower Building in the Main Base Area, Mount Snow Child Care is a welcoming, state-licensed facility that provides individual playrooms full of enriching age appropriate activities.
Hours of operation
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Here is what a typical day at Mount Snow child care entails:
|8:00/8:30am - 10:00am:||Drop Off|
|9:00am - 9:30am:||Morning Snack|
|1:00pm - 3:00pm||Quiet Time|
|3:00pm - 4:30pm||Free Time|
The infant room is based on the individual's schedule, so the Little Acorns will not follow the above schedule.
|Little Acorns||6 weeks - 12 months||1:4|
|Birches||13 months - 23 months (walkers)||1:4|
|Willows||24 months - 35 months||1:5|
|Maples||3 years - 6 years||1:10|
- For more information please call Child Care at 802.464.4152.
- Reservations are required for ALL Child Care Programs
- Reservations are charged in full when booked.
At drop off you will be required to fill out a registration form with emergency and medical information. This will be kept on file for the season. Save time at drop off by filling it out ahead of time!
Registration Form: coming soon
2016-17 Child Care Season Pass
Allows you to book as many days as you wish throughout the season for one flat rate. Once purchased simply fill out a calendar and we will reserve your spot. Once submitted you can add additional dates by calling our reservation department at least 24 hours prior to lesson start times.
First Child: $1,875 | BUY NOW
Any additional sibling: $1,775 | BUY NOW
- Helpful Information
- Prepare your child for the day ahead by explaining to them why they are here and reassure them that you will return for them at the end of the day. Also make sure they are well rested and have a good breakfast
- At drop off you will be required to fill out a registration form with emergency and medical information. This will be kept on file for the season. Save time at drop off by filling it out ahead of time! Registration form coming soon.
- Label all personal belongings with your child's name
- Please wash your hands and your child's hands upon entering our facility.
- Children will be served a morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack, as well as a choice of milk or water. Please see the daily schedule for snack and lunch times.
- If your child has severe allergies or dietary restrictions please check with Cub Camp to make sure we can accommodate these needs, or feel free to bring your own food.
- Child Care is a PEANUT FREE facility.
- Please notify Child Care prior to your arrival if your child has any special needs. The more we know about your child the better!
- We strive to keep all children in our care safe and healthy, so please keep into consideration our Health Care Policy. No child will be admitted into the facility that is too ill to be in Child Care. Download Mount Snow's Child Care Health Policy
- Child Care staff are not authorized to administer medication. If your child requires medication during the day you will need to set aside time to administer it.
- At your arrival, parents/guardians will be given a security tag that must be presented and returned at visits and pick up. Only people on your pick up list will have access to the facility with proper ID
- Nannies, parents, family members, etc. are not allowed to remain in Child Care throughout the day.
- In order to maintain the integrity of our program please arrive during drop off times. If your child will be arriving after 10:00am please inform Child Care in advance.
- Child Care closes at 4:30pm. Please be prompt at pick up time
- We keep a babysitting book at the Child Care front desk for babysitting requests. Mount Snow provides this only as a courtesy, and staff will call you upon availability to make arrangements.
- You may cancel by 10:00am the day of t
ing and bring the vouchers with you on the first day of lessons
- You may cancel by 10:00am the day of t