Development Program 3/12-3/13
Thursday, March 10, 2016
A few inches of fresh snow gave us a great surface to ski on last weekend. We did some gate training on Charlie's Saturday and skied in the Red Bull All Snow course on Sunday.
This weekend we are scheduled for our Parent/Child Race on Sunday.
Saturday we will be training in a dual GS course on Charlie's. Parents are invited to join us for some gate training on Saturday. Please make sure you return your waiver.
Sunday, Parent/Child Race start times will be available at morning line up. Parents should meet their child's group at the Start House on Charlie's ten minutes before their start time.
The following rules will apply to this race:
- Parents will ski in the Red Course and Development Team members in the Blue Course.
- Development Team members may ski with someone other than a parent but the combined times will not count toward the Parent/Child trophies.
- We want every Development Team member to get a good time so if a child falls or misses a gate they may go back to the start and take a rerun.
- All Team members will ski the same course to make the award of individual medals as fair as possible.
- Three trophies will be awarded for the fastest combined Parent/Child times.
- Medals will be awarded to the three fastest male and female racers in the following age groups: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, & 13+ years old. Racers age will be as of race day, 3/13/2016.
- Race awards will take place at the Ice Cream Social the following weekend.
Don't forget your sunscreen and shorts this weekend. Spring is on the way.
Time change Saturday night, remember to move your clock ahead one hour.
**Next Weekend is the Ice Cream Social**
See you Saturday
Training Center Administrative Manager
Office: 802.464.4270 | Fax: 802.464.7061