Happy Holidays To All
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
We will be starting our 5-day holiday program on Saturday, December 26 running through Wednesday, December 30. There will be no Devo on Thursday, December 31 and Friday, January 1, and we will resume on Saturday and Sunday, January 2 and 3.
We are continuing to finalize our groups. If you are new to our program or if this is your first time with us this season, here is a guildline on where to meet up with your groups:
What time should we be there?
Athletes are asked to be at their designated places by 8:30 Saturday morning they will be getting on lifts by 8:45. Please do not be late as it is difficult to connect with the group after they are on the mountain. This will be the meeting time every week from now on.
Where do I go after I pick up my program pass?
- New All-Mountain skiers will meet slope side of the Cape House by the sign showing their age. From here they will be evaluated and placed in an age appropriate skill level group.
- If your child is 6 and new to the program, they will go directly to their age sign, slope side of the Cape House.
- Returning All Mountain skiers will meet by the sign showing their beginning level for the season, slope side of the Clocktower. I will be sending a separate email with your level in the subject line. (if you do not receive a level email please report to the appropriate age sign)
- Both new and returning freestylers will meet on the slope side of the Cape House.
- Both new and returning snowboarders will meet on the slope side of the Waffle Haus.
What time is the program day over? Where will my athlete be?
The program ends at 12:45 every day. The groups are brought back to the spot where they met at the start of the day. If you did not approve dismissal, your athlete will be waiting with the coach to be picked up.
Have a Safe and Happy Holiday.
Training Center Administrative Manager
Office: 802.464.4270 | Fax: 802.464.7061