alpine plan 2/6-2/7
Tuesday, February 2, 2016
Hello alpine team,
We had a great weekend last weekend; I saw a lot of you warming up slower (thank you!). I can’t stress enough how we need to warm up skiing slow and increase speed with each run, while keeping your turn shape the same when increasing speed.
This Friday we will have additional training available for U10 and U12 that want to work on GS skiing. Please R.S.V.P. to Nancy by Wednesday so we can know who to expect.
· U16/19 group will train SL on plummet in the morning Saturday and race at Bromley on Sunday sign up at https://adminskiracing.com/
o I also put up the dates on the calendar for the women’s U16 state championship series. You must register yourself for the events at https://adminskiracing.com/ everyone is eligible to enter. Let us know if you have question about the events or registering.
· U14 group will ski on Super G skis or GS skis Saturday in prep for Sunday’s super G race at Stratton.
· U12 group will be on GS skis all weekend and train GS and Duel GS both days to prep for you’re the duel race at magic on Feb 15th
· U10 group has a race at Bromley Saturday GS ski fast!! Sunday they will work on free skiing skills all day.
Good luck to all competitors this weekend!!
1. Make sure you know where the big turns are in inspection
2. Warm up slow so you are skiing your best
3. Have fun this is ski racing, go do you best!
Training Center Manager
Office: 802.464.4165 | Fax: 802.464.7061