Spring Has Sprung and Mount Snow’s Event Schedule Is Just Getting Warmed Up
Mount Snow, VT. – March 15, 2017 – Spring means longer days and sunny skies in Southern Vermont, and for Mount Snow it also means weekends chock full of festivals, competitions, and celebrations for the whole family. From The Bud Light ShamRock Weekend and Reggaefest, to Sink or Skim pond skimming and the Duct Tape Derby, there’s plenty of fun still to be had this ski season.
It’s not just the events that make this time of year so special. This year Mother Nature has decided to join the party and bring with her over two feet of fresh snow this week, with more storms on the horizon. So if you were thinking of hanging up the boards for the year, think again, and enjoy the end-of-season festivities at Mount Snow.
· Bud Light ShamRock Weekend – March 17-18, 2017
· The C.O.M.P. – March 18, 2017
· Burton Park Affair – March 18-19, 2017
· Kids of Courage Ski Madness – March 19, 2017
· Deerfield Valley Rotary Tube-a-thon – March 19, 2017
· Bud Light Reggaefest – March 24-26, 2017
· Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad @ The Snow Barn – March 24, 2017
· Beer Pairing Dinner at 1900’ Burger with Stowe Cider – March 24, 2017
· Bud Light Sink or Skim – March 25, 2017
· John Brown’s Body @ The Snow Barn – March 25, 2017
· Bud Light Duct Tape Derby – March 26, 2017
· 9th Annual Winter Brewers Festival – April 1, 2017
· Start Making Sense @ The Snow Barn – April 1, 2017
· Bud Light Glade-iator – April 2, 2017
Those looking to take advantage of spring skiing at Mount Snow, and its six sister resorts in the Northeast, can do so for free by purchasing a Peak Pass today for the 2017-2018 season. For just $99 down on next season’s pass, you can enjoy all the turns this year still has in store for no additional cost.
Additional information on Mount Snow’s spring event schedule can be found at www.mountsnow.com/events .
About Mount Snow
Mount Snow is a premier four season resort located in the Green Mountains of Southern Vermont featuring four mountain faces of downhill skiing and snowboarding – including the East’s #1 Terrain Park, Carinthia – slopeside lodging and golf at the acclaimed Mount Snow Golf Club as well as flexible wedding and conference facilities. Other activities include snow tubing, ski lessons, snowboard lessons, downhill mountain biking and a full schedule of festivals and events. Mount Snow is a member of the Peak Resorts family. To learn more about Mount Snow visit mountsnow.com