- Open Daily
- For Skiers Age 3
- Location: Discovery Center
- Contact: 800.889.4411
Dedicated to 3 year olds is our Cub Camp program, which provides their first experience on skis. Cub Camp is a full day of childcare with a 1-Hour clinic where 3 year olds develop and expand their love of skiing. Just outside our door is the magic carper and gentle learning hill with ski through hoops and other fun learning tools. After their 1-hour ski lesson kids will continue their hands on fun inside our childcare facility. This program is offered as full-day sessions only.
Weekdays: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Weekends & Holidays: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Cub Camp Daily Schedule:
- 8:00/8:30am - 10:00am - Drop Off
- 9:00am - 9:30am - Morning Snack
- 9:30am - Ski Clinic / Morning Activities (circle time, arts & crafts, music, play)>
- 10:30am - Ski Clinic / Morning Activities
- 11:30am - Ski Clinic / Morning Activities
- 12:00pm - Lunch
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm - Ski Clinic (if necessary) / Quiet Time
- 3:00pm - 3:30pm - Snack Time
- 3:30pm - 4:00pm - Free Play
- 4:30pm - Pick Up
*At drop off you will be notified of your child's approximate ski clinic time. Ski clinic times may vary depending on group dynamics! For the integrity of our program please respect drop off times.
Daily Rate - $112
Before you arrive for your lesson, take a look at our ability chart to find the level that most describes your skiing and riding.
|Never ever skied before|
|Tried it a couple of times|
|Tried it. Liked it. Got it|
Make a reservation online below or by calling Child Care at 802.464.4152 or our Ski & Snowboard School Reservation Line at 800.889.4411
At drop off you will be required to fill out a registration form with emergency and medical information. This will be kept on file for the season. Save time at drop off by filling it out ahead of time!
Cub Camp Season Pass:
Allows you to book as many days as you wish throughout the season for one flat rate. Once purchased, simply fill out a Cub Camp Season Calendar and we will reserve your spot. Once submitted you can add additional dates by calling our reservation department at least 24 hours prior to lesson start times
First Child | $1,950
Any Additional Sibling | $1,850
- Helpful Information
- Prepare your child for the day ahead by explaining to them why they are here and ssure them that you will return for them at the end of the day. Also make sure they are well rested and have a good breakfast
- A drop off you will be required to fill out a registration form with emergency and medical information. This will be kept on file for the season. Save time at drop off by filling it out ahead of time! Click here to download a Child Care/Cub Camp Registration Form. Please Fill out this form and bring it with you on your child's first day.
- Label all personal belongings with your child's name
- Please wash your hands and your child's hands upon entering our facility.
- Cub Campers will be served a morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack, as well as a choice of milk or water. Please see the daily schedule for snack and lunch times.
- If your child has severe allergies or dietary restrictions please check with Cub Camp to make sure we can accommodate these needs, or feel free to bring your own food.
- Cub camp is a PEANUT FREE facility.
- Please notify Cub Camp prior to your arrival if your child has any special needs. The more we know about your child the better!
- We strive to keep all children in our care safe and healthy, so please keep into consideration our Health Care Policy. No child will be admitted into the facility that is too ill to be in Cub Camp. Download Mount Snow's Child Care Health Policy
- Cub Camp staff are not authorized to administer medication. If your child requires medication during the day you will need to set aside time to administer it.
- At your arrival, parents/guardians will be given a security tag that must be presented and returned at visits and pick up. Only people on your pick up list will have access to the facility with proper ID
- Nannies, parents, family members, etc. are not allowed to remain in Cub Camp througout the day.
- In order to maintian the intergrity of our program please arrive during drop off times. If your child will be arriving after 10:00am please inform Cub Camp in advance.
- Cub Camp closes at 4:30pm. Please be prompt at pick up time
- We keep a babysitting book at the Child Care front desk for babysitting requests. Mount Snow provides this only as a courtesy, and staff will call you upon availability to make arrangements.
For more information please email email@example.com
- Cancelling Reservations
There are 3 ways to cancel your ski school reservation, at least one of which must be done exactly as stated below prior to the lesson start time in order to receive a voucher for the cancelled lesson:
- You may cancel in person at the Solutions Desk (lower level of Discovery Center building)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 802.464.1100 xt 4717 and leave a message
To cancel by phone or email, please included the following information, otherwise your cancellation will not be processed:
- The name of the student taking lessons
- Program they were signed up for
- The date you want to cancel
- A number at which we can call you back
- Using Vouchers From Last Year
Using Vouchers From Last Year:
If you have a voucher from last year that you would like to use towards a new reservation, please give our reservations office a call at 800.889.4411. We will need you to provide us with the voucher codes at the time of booking and then mail the vouchers to us prior to the lesson date. If you are unable to provide these things you may book your reservation, pay in full, then bring your voucher with you and we can refund your money once we have been handed the voucher.
Mail vouchers to:
Mount Snow Ski & Snowboard School
39 Mount Snow Road
West Dover, VT 05363