- Open Daily
- For Skiers Age 3
- Location: Clocktower Building
- Contact: 802.464.4152
Cub Camp is our ski program dedicated to your 3 year olds skiing addiction! Cub Campers will enjoy a full day of childcare with a 1-hour clinic taught by our professional ski school instructors. Just outside our door is the magic carpet and gentle learning hill ideal for building confidence through age-appropriate teaching techniques, and of course having fun. When they're not on the slopes, kids will enjoy a variety of play, games and ski focused activities inside our childcare facility. This program is offered as full-day sessions only.
Weekdays: 8:30am - 4:30pm
Weekends & Holidays: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Cub Camp Daily Schedule:
|8:00/8:30am - 9:30am:||Drop Off|
|9:00am - 9:30am:||Morning Snack|
|10:00am||Ski Clinic / Morning Activities (circle time, arts & crafts, music, play)|
|11:00am||Ski Clinic / Morning Activities (early lunch for afternoon ski groups)|
|12:00pm||Lunch / Ski Clinic|
|1:00pm - 3:00pm||Quiet Time / Ski Clinic (if required)|
|3:00pm - 3:30pm||Snack Time|
|3:30pm - 4:30pm||Free Play|
*At drop off you will be notified of your child's approximate ski clinic time. Ski clinic times may vary depending on group dynamics! For the integrity of our program please respect drop off times, later drop off may result in your child missing their ski lesson.
Daily Rate - $112
Make a reservation online below or by calling Child Care at 802.464.4152 or our Ski & Snowboard School Reservation Line at 800.889.4411
At drop off you will be required to fill out a registration form with emergency and medical information. This will be kept on file for the season. Save time at drop off by filling it out ahead of time!
Cub Camp Season Pass:
Allows you to book as many days as you wish throughout the season for one flat rate. Once purchased, simply fill out a Cub Camp Season Calendar and we will reserve your spot. Once submitted you can add additional dates by calling our reservation department at least 24 hours prior to lesson start times
First Child | $1,950 BUY SEASON PASS
Any Additional Sibling | $1,850 BUY SEASON PASS
- Helpful Information
- Prepare your child for the day ahead by explaining to them why they are here and ssure them that you will return for them at the end of the day. Also make sure they are well rested and have a good breakfast
- A drop off you will be required to fill out a registration form with emergency and medical information. This will be kept on file for the season. Save time at drop off by filling it out ahead of time! Click here to download a Child Care/Cub Camp Registration Form. Please Fill out this form and bring it with you on your child's first day.
- Label all personal belongings with your child's name
- Please wash your hands and your child's hands upon entering our facility.
- Cub Campers will be served a morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack, as well as a choice of milk or water. Please see the daily schedule for snack and lunch times.
- If your child has severe allergies or dietary restrictions please check with Cub Camp to make sure we can accommodate these needs, or feel free to bring your own food.
- Cub camp is a PEANUT FREE facility.
- Please notify Cub Camp prior to your arrival if your child has any special needs. The more we know about your child the better!
- We strive to keep all children in our care safe and healthy, so please keep into consideration our Health Care Policy. No child will be admitted into the facility that is too ill to be in Cub Camp. Download Mount Snow's Child Care Health Policy
- Cub Camp staff are not authorized to administer medication. If your child requires medication during the day you will need to set aside time to administer it.
- At your arrival, parents/guardians will be given a security tag that must be presented and returned at visits and pick up. Only people on your pick up list will have access to the facility with proper ID
- Nannies, parents, family members, etc. are not allowed to remain in Cub Camp througout the day.
- In order to maintian the intergrity of our program please arrive during drop off times. If your child will be arriving after 9:30am please inform Cub Camp in advance.
- Our goal is to create a positive experience for our skiers both on the hill and in the classroom. To ensure a successful skiing experience we will not force a child to participate if he or she is unhappy
- Cub Camp closes at 4:30pm. Please be prompt at pick up time
- We keep a babysitting book at the Child Care front desk for babysitting requests. Mount Snow provides this only as a courtesy, and staff will call you upon availability to make arrangements.
For more information please email email@example.com
- Cancelling Reservations
There are 3 ways to cancel your ski school reservation, at least one of which must be done exactly as stated below prior to the lesson start time in order to receive a voucher for the cancelled lesson:
- You may cancel in person at Child Care or at the solutions desk (lower level of Discovery Center building)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (800) 889-4411 and select option 3
To cancel by phone or email, please included the following information, otherwise your cancellation will not be processed:
- The name of the student taking lessons
- Program they were signed up for
- The date you want to cancel
- A number at which we can call you back
We require full payment at time of booking. If you cancel more than 72 hours in advanced (from the lesson start time) you can receive a refund minus a $25 booking fee per guest, per day canceled. If you need to cancel within 72 hours from the start time of the lesson, there is no refund but you may receive a voucher good for another day of your program, which is good for one calendar year.
Please note: The Mount Snow Ski & Snowboard School programs operate every day the mountain is open; even when it’s cold, windy, rainy or snowy. If you wish to cancel for any of those reasons, you may, but you must follow our cancellation procedure.
- Using Vouchers From Last Year
Using Vouchers From Last Year:
If you have a voucher from last year that you would like to use towards a new reservation, please give our reservations office a call at 800.889.4411. We will need you to provide us with the voucher codes at the time of booking and bring the vouchers with you on the first day of lessons.