Weddings at Mount Snow
Make your wedding as easy as 'I do'
Host a perfect Vermont wedding weekend in any season. We specialize in helping you with all the details so you can truly enjoy this special time with your family and friends.
To schedule your site visit or for more information, please contact Shannon Wheeler at 800.261.9442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
With the flexible event spaces at Mount Snow you have choices for everything from rehearsal dinner to farewell brunch, letting you create a wedding weekend that is uniquely yours and beautiful in every season.
Say your vows under the pergola with the Green Mountain National Forest as your backdrop. Your family and friends will watch your processional lead up the flower lined stone pathway from their white garden chairs.
Grand Summit Patio:
Adjacent to the wedding garden, the patio is anchored by a hand laid stonework gas fireplace with seating for over a dozen of your guests. The perfect setting for your cocktail or welcome reception or even a post wedding breakfast.
Somerset Grand Ballroom:
Let your dinner reception reflect your style. The perfect canvas for decorating as little or as much as you'd like, our Somerset Ballroom features a large deck with valley views; two different solid wood dance floors that are permanently inlaid for a clean look and the ability to divide into three sections to accommodate weddings of 100-400 comfortably.
A popular choice for rehearsal dinners, wedding breakfasts and indoor ceremony and cocktail reception backup locations, the Raponda Rooms offer natural lighting through large windows and two sets of doors with direct outside access. The Raponda Room splits into three sections which all open to a shared lobby area perfect for mingling or group photos.
Additional locations are available depending on the number of guests you wish to accommodate. Contact Shannon Wheeler for more information at 800.961.4442 or email email@example.com
Each Mount Snow wedding includes
- Exclusive use of the Somerset Ballroom on your wedding day
- Mahogany colored metal Chiavari Chairs
- 6 ft round guest tables, accommodating up to 12 guests each
- Cake, gift, placecard and other tables with appropriate linens
- Guest table napkins available in your choice of 24 colors
- Floor length guest table linens in your choice of white or ivory
- All China and Glassware
- Complimentary menu tasting for the Bride & Groom
- Complimentary valet parking for your wedding guests
- 20% off discount on naturespa treatments for all guests during your wedding weekend
- Discounted guest accommodations with 10 or more rooms per night
- A wedding coordinator to handle all the details on your wedding day and assist in your planning process
- A wedding menu to reflect your tastes. You can select from our catering menu or work with our skilled food and beverage staff to personalize your offerings. All food and beverage must be purchased from Mount Snow with the exception of your wedding cake.
guest lodging options
Discounted guest room rates are available with a minimum of 10 rooms needed on one night and arranged through our wedding staff. The Grand Summit Resort Hotel offers a variety of accommodations from Studios that sleep 2 to Three Bedroom Suites sleeping 10.
Snow Lake Lodge is open during peak times throughout the year and offers standard hotel rooms and suites for those seeking a big resort alternative.
Mount Snow managed condominiums offer home style accommodations and the flexibility of up to four bedrooms.
Getting married elsewhere in the Mount Snow Valley? Wedding Room Blocks are available, contact Shannon Wheeler at 800.961.4442 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
what our weddings are saying
Dont take our word for it, read about some of the real experiences from our satisfied couples